1. The reasons can be listed as follows. For one thing…For another…
2. What has contributed to this problem? In the first place…In the second place… 3. Perhaps the main/primary/most important reason is…
4. It is no easy to identify the reason for… which involve several complicated factors.
5. A number of factors could account for/lead to/contribute to/result in/be conductive to… 6. One may trace/attribute this problem to…
7. This problem may result from/ largely due to/stem from a combination of factors. 8. The explanation for this phenomenon involves many complex reasons… 9. There are a variety of reasons for this phenomenon. 10. There are three reasons for this.
1. The first key factor to solve this problem…Another key factor is…
2. People have found many solution/approaches to dealing with this problem.
3. Then how should we solve this problem? Here are some suggestion which may be some of help.
4. Faced with…we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. 5. It is high time… Here are a few examples that might be taken immediately.
6. We need it take a fresh/dear/look at this matter/situation in a new perspective/from a winder standpoint. Otherwise, we won’t come anywhere near solving it.
7. It is essential/indispensable/that proper action/effective measures should be taken to reverse this situation/trend.
8. No effective/simple solution can be at hand/tackle the problem of… But the general first step in the right direction.
1. As we can see from the chart/graph/table/diagram… 2. The chart/graph/table/diagram shows/displays that…
3. As/Can be show in/According to the chart/graph/table/diagram… 4. The figures/statistics in the chart reflect /show/reveal (that)… 5. The chart/graph/table/diagram illustrates/describes… 6. It is clear/apparent/from the chart/graph/table/diagram… 四、表示“数据”的常用句型
1. …had the largest percentage/proportion of… 2. …account(s) for/take(s) up 10%…
3. Compared with A, B has a higher percentage.
4. On the top of the list of…, which accounts for 60%. 5. At the bottom is…,which takes up 20%. 6. A is second to B.
7. A is ranked/rated first, followed by B at 30% and C at 25%. 五、比较句型
1. The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages.
2. The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3. A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that… 4. It is reasonable to maintain that …but it would be foolish to claim that… 5. For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages. 6. Like anything else, it has its faults. 7. A and B has several points in common. 8. A bears some resemblances to B.
9. However, the same is not applicable to B. 10. A and B differ in several ways.
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects. 12. People used to think …, but things are different now. 13. The same is true of B.
14. Wondering as A is, it has its drawbacks.
15. It is true that A … , but the chief faults (obvious defects )are …
1. It is true that …, but one vital point is being left out.
2. There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more important fact. 3. Some people say …, but it does not hold water. 4. Many of us have been under the illusion that…
5. A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is. 6. It makes no sense to argue for …
7. Too much stress placed on … may lead to …
8. Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that … 9. Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that … 七、举例句型
1. A good case in point is …
2. As an illustration, we may take … 3. Such examples might be given easily. 4. …is often cited as an example. 八、证明句型
1. No one can deny the fact that …
2. The idea is hardly supported by facts.
3. Unfortunately, none of the available data shows … 4. Recent studies indicate that …
5. There is sufficient evidence to show that …
6. According to statistics proved by …, it can be seen that … 九、开篇句型
1. Many nations have been faced with the problem of … 2. Recently the problem has been brought into focus. 3. Recently the phenomenon has become a heated topic. 4. Recently the issue has aroused great concern among … 5.) Nowadays there is a growing concern over …
6. Never in our history has the idea that … been so popular. 7. Faced with …, quite a few people argue that… 8. According to a recent survey,…
9. With the rapid development of …
1. From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that … 2. It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop … 3. It is necessary that steps should be taken to … 4. In conclusion, it is imperative that …
5. There is no easy method, but …might be of some help. 6. To solve the above-mentioned problem, we must …
7. In summary, if we continue to ignore the above-mentioned issue, more problems will crop up. 8. With the efforts of all parts concerned, the problem will be solved thoroughly. 9. We might do more than identify the cause ; it is important to take actions to … 10. Taking all these into account, we …
2用于句首提出论题或现象的句型 ①Recently , …has become the focus of the society . ②…has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life . ③Nowadays there is a growing concern for … ④Nowadays it is common to hear /see … ⑤…has become a common occurrence in our daily life . ⑥Nowadays more and more people are beginning to be aware of the seriousness of … ⑦It is only during the last /past few years that man has become generally aware that … ⑧There is an old / popular saying / proverb which says / goes … ⑨In recent years , there is a general tendency … ⑩Nowadays … has become a problem we have to face . 2用于比较、阐述不同观点的常用句型 ①Some people like / prefer …, while others are / feel inclined to … ②There are different opinions among people as to … Some believe … whole hold … ③Some people claim that … is superior to … Others , however , disagree with it . ④Some people believe … Others maintain … Still others claim … ⑤Some people suggest … Others , however , hold the opposite opinion . ⑥On the one hand , people tend to … On the other hand , they feel … ⑦Some people argue that … Others , in contrast , believe that … ⑧Although more and more people come to believe … there are still others who insist that … ⑨On the contrary , there are people in favor of … ⑩There are some people who hold different opinions about … 3 用于陈述个人观点/想法的常用句型 ①My own experience tells me that … ②In my opinion , we should attack more importance to … ③As for my own idea about … I believe … ④As far as I am concerned , I plan to … ⑤Personally , I prefer … ⑥In my view , both sides are partly right in that … ⑦But for me , I would rather … ⑧My own point of view is that … ⑨In conclusion , I support the statement that …
⑩As regards me , I tend to choose …
4 用于书信写作的常用句型 ①Thank you for your letter of … ②It is a pleasure for me invite you on behalf of … to accept … ③Thanks so much for your letter , which arrived … ④I am writing to you with reference to … ⑤I am writing to you in connection with … ⑥I would be grateful if you could / would … ⑦I would like to know some information on … ⑧It will be appreciated if you can / could … ⑨I would also like to know if you can / could … ⑩I look forward to hearing from you .
5用于结尾的常用句型 ①From what has been discussed / mentioned above , we may conclude that … ②Therefore , it is not difficult to draw / come to the conclusion that … ③It is high time that something was done about … ④From all the reasons / consideration above , it is evident / clear / obvious that … ⑤Taking into account all these factors , we may reach the conclusion that … ⑥Given the reasons / consideration I have just outlined / discussed / presented , I strongly recommend that … ⑦It is clear , therefore , that … ⑧All in all ,what really matters is , in fact , to … ⑨It is essential that effective measure be taken to … ⑩From what has been discussed above , we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that … ⑾ In conclusion ,the most important is … ⑿ On the whole , it is high time that every one … ⒀ As a result , we should take some effective steps to … ⒁ Judging by the figures / statistics , it is not difficult to see that … ⒂ Only in this way / in so doing , can be really …
The most popular teacher in Neworiental, Ma Zihui, will attend the party. 2.以单个修饰语作为句子的开头
Young and ambitious,JieYu works hard to teach Englsih. Secretly, the girl entered the room.
With a book in her hands, Fang Meng talked to a foreigner. Exhausted, the students reached the top of the mountain. 3.以短语修饰语作为句子的开头
短语修饰语可以是介词短语、不定式短语、分词短语以及独立主格结构。 In front of me stood a beautiful girl.
To pass the exam, the students worked hard.
Confused about the problem, he went to ask for his teacher.
Your homework finished, you may go home.
If I am free, I will attend your lecture.
Whenever one goes, whatever one does, one needs money.
1.the + ~ est /（most+形容词）+ 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)
例句：Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. 海伦是我所看过最美丽的女孩。
Mr. Chang is the kindest teacher that I have ever had. 张老师是我曾经遇到最仁慈的教师。
2.Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V 例句：Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。
3. ~~~ cannot emphasize the importance of ~~~ too much.（再怎么强调...的重要性也不为过。） 例句：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
我们再怎么强调保护眼睛的重要性也不为过。 4. There is no denying that + S + V ...（不可否认的...）
例句：There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to
5.It is universally acknowledged that + 句子~~ （全世界都知道...） 例句：It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us. 全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。
6.There is no doubt that + 句子~~ （毫无疑问的...）
例句：There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.
7.An advantage of ~~~ is that + 句子 （...的优点是...）
例句：An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won’t create (produce) any
8.The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 （...的原因是...）
例句：The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh
air./ The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.
9.The + ~er + S + V, ~~~ the + ~er + S + V ~~~
The + more + Adj + S + V, ~~~ the + more + Adj + S + V ~~~（愈...愈...）
例句：The harder you work, the more progress you make. 你愈努力，你愈进步。
The more books we read, the more learned we become. 我们书读愈多，我们愈有学问。